Monday, February 1, 2010

Longing for Spring

I don't know about you guys, but I would be very happy if I were to not see one more flake of snow for the rest of the winter. It has been a bad winter so far in the Midwest of the U.S. were I am, and right now I can only content myself with dreaming of spring. All the catalogs full of spring fashion have been coming out, and I have been longing for a spring shopping spree. Here are some of the pieces I would love to add to my wardrobe, though some of these things I can only dream of due to their price... It's still fun to look though.

Of course some of the items I'm drooling over are from Anthropologie ;) I adore all of these pieces, I love embellished t-shirts, and the peter pan color on the blouse. The cardigan with the lace is my very favorite, if I had better sewing skills I would try to replicate the blouse with a inexpensive cardigan and a bit of vintage lace.


{1. Zigzags & Zinnias Tee 2. Both Sides Blouse 3. Field Game Cardigan}

{4. Carraroe Heels 5. Asparagus Consomme Cap}

I don't know if any of you ladies are fans of Fossil purses, watches, and belts, etc. but I certainly am and until the last couple of years I hadn't really appreciates their clothing as well but this year they have some truly gorgeous items.

{6. Fossil Harlow Dress}

{7. Aimee Sweater 8. Amanda Quarter Strap Shoes}


{9. Ginger Dress 10. Klavon's Skirt, Modcloth.com}

I've become such a huge fan of the nice shorts with tights look...perhaps I'll actually wear shorts this spring and summer ;)


Hope you enjoyed some of this early spring style :)

13 comments:

  1. oh, amazing pics! im sooo tired of winter too :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces! Yeah I think I'm ready for spring to arrive as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i'm sooo tired of winter !!! i want it to just go away and never come back!
    and oh what i wouldn't give to be wearing some strappy sandals and little shorts and pretty blouses again! what a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed at the beauty of anthropologie's embellished garments! They are just so stunning...the collar on the short sleeve blouse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so ready for Spring!!! Love these picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there sunshine,
    I missed you a lot! Being sick is insanely stressful...
    I love the pictures, they're all lovely... We don't have such dichotomy for season here, all we have is summer, but to imagine those sense of spring is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with the last outfit !
    http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of those looks, especially the last. I know winter can be tough, but at least you have the Spring months to wear lovely in-between outfits with tights and cardigans. I'm in Hawaii where its 80 degrees, even now in winter! Talk about a bland wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am longing for spring too! ugg...i am so sick of the snow!

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these items, especially that red cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that Both Sides blouse. Gorgeous. Great post.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is an email i can send pitches and press releases to?
    Thanks,
    jessica penzari
    jessicamercedes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I sincerely appreciate your comments :)